mercredi 23 décembre 2009

Why a blog Keshto, and what are you going to do about it?

Well I don't really know where to start? So why not with the reason behind a blog.

I think I lack writing skills and of course the only way to develop a skill is to work on it.
I've been reading blogs for quite some time now, mainly cricket blogs which have lead to reading other blogs as well. And I quite like this format, it's quite warm and really personal.

I just hope I won't sound too pedant and will be able to write constructive and pleasant to read posts.

I still don't know where this will go of course, I'll share some of my poetry(mainly written in French), I'll share some of my experiences and I hope I'll share many of my thoughts.

Welcome to Chez Keshto I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire